Monday, March 24, 2008

Legacy 32 Mark II and Mark III Models

The drawings below show 4 models of the Legacy 32. They were provided by Leo Smith of Washington (the State) who is having a Mark II Model 321 - the aft cockpit model - built currently. The one floor plan you see is for his boat.

As you can see the Mark II has more house than the Mark III and both come with the option of an aft cabin or an aft cockpit. At this point, I have no idea what a Mark I would look like, if such a thing exists. Popeye is a Mark III aft cabin model.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one very nice-looking boat!

Dan Green said...

Sara,

Thanks for the nice words.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Very nice. I have never seen one of these boats before. It will be interesting to follow your progress. Good Luck!

Allen

Dan Green said...

Allen,

Thanks. It is a nice and unique boat. I had never seen or heard of one before I found Popeye. She was exactly what I was looking for.

Dan

James said...

Goodday,
I have a 1988 Legacy 30' that is in dire straights. I would like to talk to you and send some pictures. I have talked to the owner of Legacy several times and is full of info and a pleasure to talk to. I also have a lot of his drawings from his line of boats and they are mostly simi custom, built to order.
Hope to hear from you soon,
James

Dan Green said...

Evening James,

Sorry that my reply is late but I just now looked at comments. I have talked with Legacy's owner also. He promised to send some stuff but never did. Very knowledgeable.

I would be happy to correspond with another owner. Contact me at greentreefarm@msn.com

Dan